
"I don't talk trash, I talk smack. They're totally different. Trash talk is hypothetical, like: Your mom is so fat she can eat the internet. But smack talk is happening like right now. Like: You're ugly and I know it for a fact so I got the evidence right there."
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
7 comments:
yea... i cannot wait - check out my kelly quote! love you
It is my favorite show. I can't wait. I will give you a call when all of the fam leaves.
Sara
OOOOOOOH! I'm so excited I didn't know it was in two days! Thanks for the info.
I am counting down the hours and that was one funny episode. Viva The Office!!
Always nice to have a show you can really enjoy!
I have been meaning to call you... but you know how the first week is after a baby. ( I feel like I am sleep walking) As soon as I find my cell phone and get a good nap I will be giving you a call! Talk to you soon.
Amy
okay..love it and i still missed it! (love DVR!) let me know when you are going to st. george again...i would love to meet you down there...it is always so much fun..and noah loves to play with reese and truman! (make it in about 2 months though...don't think I could swing a trip before then!!!) Love ya...Steph
that was some good 55 minutes last night!
Post a Comment