Here is my email--
kortneymanning@gmail.com
Please invite me in, I would love to keep in contact.
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
Greg Kortney Reese Truman Hank
Here is my email--
kortneymanning@gmail.com
Please invite me in, I would love to keep in contact.
Posted by Kortney Manning at 9:58 AM
4 comments:
I just found you guys and have enjoyed seeing pictures of how big Reese is. Sounds like she is turning into a real character. Your little Truman is a cutie too.
We have a little guy now too. His name is Glade. You can see pictures at our blog if you want to. rhabbott.blogspot.com
How did you guys end up in Mesa? You're close to my home stomping grounds there. Hope it's not too hot for you (if it's not, it probably will be soon!)
kort i sent you an invite! :)
Kort! Hey hotty! I loved hearing from you and think about you often! Anyways I need your phone number! Email me and I would love to chat! Hope all is well!
Hey I NEED to call you! THings have been so crazy with packing and stuff! Aubree and I have been trying to hook up FOREVER and still haven't! Call me! 216-372-6989!
Post a Comment