Friday, April 11, 2008

Taking a quick break...


She was giving us a dance recital a few minutes before this, then sat down to take a little break. The picture speaks for itself.

19 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Kort,
That is hillarious. I just love Reese. I would love to have seen the recital she put on. She must have danced her little heart out.
Amy

Heather K said...

Oh, so sweet! My kids NEVER just "take a break and fall asleep". She looks so much older! Isn't it crazy that they are going to be four!

Devon and Brooke said...

that is so funny! i wish that she and hadley could be in dance together - what a fun time they would have putting on recitals for us!

Linds said...

kort, savannah does shows for us all the time.. funny thing is, is she just keeps going!! ha ha! i wish she would take a break!

Daniel and Whitney said...

Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing at that picture, Reese is so dang cute! lol

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That is too funny! I'm so glad you captured that one. What a doll. I can't believe how big she is!

jaesi said...

darling little thing

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

That picture is priceless! I was laughing so hard! I MISS THAT GIRL! She is so sweet! That seriously is one of the best pictures I've seen in a long time!

Boo and Sara said...

Reese is so funny. I can just picture her dancing away. My inlaws are gone and so is my husband. Call me, we need to get together.
Sara

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

So cute!! Text me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog!
Mikelle

John & Shauna said...

I wish Lily would do that. That is such a cute picture. You know she looks just like you, right?

AMY MICHELLE said...

Kort, I laughed out loud when I saw Reese's picture. It is darling, mouth open and everything!

Tara said...

That is the best picture-you might be able to black mail with that one in the future. She better practice up on all of her dancing so she can perform in front of the fireplace this summer for us!

theSwensenFamily said...

I am so laughing out loud! That is the sweetest picture ever! I love that she is sitting up! Absolutely precious! She is so adorable! I love your blog!

tammy said...

I feel like that too! That just says it all.

Ginocchio Family said...

Kort, This is the sweetest picture! I can't believe how much Reese looks like you. She sound like she is such a fun girl!!
Tiff

C and T Orvin said...

Hey Girl -
I thought we were friends...I guess you were just saying that! We didn't even make the list! Thats ok...atleast we could help you figure out Reese's B-day party... J/K Love your blog! I love finding new blogs... I just started blogging in Feb and love it! Call me if I can help with the party. Wanna get together sometime this week? Mall, playtime, dinner, lunch, just think about it. When does your fam come in town?

Karen said...

OH, she's so cute!!! And waaaay too big to be Reese. Isn't she still, like, 2???
I get sad when I see pictures like this. Life keeps on going even though we're all so far apart... Miss you!

Case said...

This is Devon's little sister, Casie. I know you don't really know me, but dev and brooke talk about you guys all the time, so I decided to look at your blog. Hope that isn't creepy :) Anyway, this picture is hilarious! I bet Reese and Had are the best of friends!!