Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lay off the vicoden, Paula...


No, no, no, she didn't. Um, were we watching the same show as you Paula? I am utterly confused with your judging. It's bad enough that you never give any real advice, just fluffiness, but then to continually come on the show, week after week, and say nonsense words like last night. Seriously, can someone check her bag for the pills before the show? Girl...you'd better get it together. (picture me doing three snaps in a "z" formation down my body.) I can't continue to hide my face behind a pillow during your crazy talk each week. I hate feeling that uncomfortable in my own house. So...for the love of everything that is holy....pull it together and lay off the magic happy pills!

11 comments:

jaesi said...

heres my favorite line.....said to David Archuletta while weeping..."I just want to rip your head off and hang it from my rear view mirror"
nice.

John & Shauna said...

Kort,
Love your post. You need to read my sister-in-laws post about idol. She does it every week. It's hilarious!

C and T Orvin said...

Love it! We were thinking the same thing about Paula...she isn't there 90% of the time...last night was the worst...however it made for good TV

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love it! I laughed so hard and was thinking the exact same thing!!! I also loved the pictures of cute reese on her birthday!! I am so jealous you got to grow up in st george! LUCKY!

Boo and Sara said...

Paula is absolutely loony and her taste of clothes is horrendous! I am sad that Brooke is gone because I really enjoyed her, oh well, she wasn't going to win so she might as well start making her album now. You need to make a list of Reese's thoughts and keep all of them posted. They are so funny. That girls cracks me up, I just love her! I hope the relationship between her and Isaac works out, he needs a good girl to straighten him up! ha ha

Tara said...

Hi Kort, this is Daniel. I agree with the comment about Paula, BUT being 1 year away from finishing pharmacy school, I could help but notice that Vicodin was spelled wrong. Sorry for the comment but ya know I love ya!

Dan

tammy said...

Hey kort, we had similar comments at our house. Loren said that she knows Paula doesnt tell the truth because she says"mmm, uh, umm". she also said that she was glad that Paula didnt have a towel on. (she thought that her dress the other night was just a towel wrapped around her). poor paula.

Machtyn said...

Hey, I saw the comment you left on my blog. Send me an e-mail and I'll be able to help you out better.

jeffg at machtyn dot com

C and T Orvin said...

What did you do this weekend... we would like to see and hear all about it! Toot-A-Loo - Tiff

AMY MICHELLE said...

How would it be to make so much money, and look so dumb in front of millions of people. Thanks for the advise on Avery, things are starting to look up. We need to chat again soon.

C and T Orvin said...

How was Reese's Doctor appt? Were they able to give her an antibiotic or something for the infection? Hope everything went well. Just incase you are looking for a new doc...I go to the East Valley Pediatric office on Val Vista and my docs name is Werther like Werther Originals the candy. He is the best and very personable. He gives me all kind of advice...he thinks outside the medical BOX and seems to truely care about his patients. Just a thought. Anyhoo - have great Sleep Stories! - Tiff