Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just a few birthday shots...





Oh, what a fun day! I will post many more pictures soon, but these were the few that I have right now. A big THANKS to John Schmid, the photographer! He does a great job. I will have an entire post about the whole day later. Thanks again to all who came!

7 comments:

Ginocchio Family said...

These pics are sooo cute! It looks like Reese had a fun birthday! I feel like a dork cause I'm such a stalker, but I think I will be in St. George about the same time as you and sara if you would want to get together for lunch or something! My e mail is rodg@infowest.com
Tiff

Holly said...

Super cute pics... I love candids! I like the new layout too. Hope we can do lunch friday with all the kids!

Holly said...

Oh yeah ... the party was lots of fun. Thanks for inviting us!

jaesi said...

you have beautiful kids. That picture of your little guy is too cute!

C and T Orvin said...

great pics! It's those lil moments that make life BIG!!!

Kyle & Jamie said...

I can't believe Truman. He looks so big. When are you having another????? And Reese she is just 2 cute for words I miss you guys And hope to see you soon. Maybe after girls camp. Ha Ha

ashley said...

K is Reese a mini u or what? Love the pics your photogragher did and awesome job! Where did you get the name Truman? I LOVE it!