


We went to a Diamondbacks game on Saturday night and had a blast! For my post-high school friends that don't already know, my friend Sara's husband is a pitcher for the D-backs (Brandon Lyon), and we were able to get really great tickets from them. It was such a FUN night, and to top it off, Boo closed the game. It was a blast. (I won't tell you about the "tour" we got to take with Sara...I don't want to make anyone EXTREMELY jealous!!) Anyway, we had such a great night! Thanks Boo and Sara :)
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
5 comments:
The game was a lot of fun. We will definitely have to do it again!
Kort-
I'm sure this is making your first year in AZ fun. When we went to the game, it was so crazy watching someone you knew walk on the field.
kort your sunday post is so cute! its fun to hear about your kids cause i feel like i relate with the same ages and genders. does that make sense?? i'm a dork. these pics of the game are awesome. you must have a really nice camera, cause they are so clear.
well - I was up to 1am! What are you doing blog hopping at 8am? J/K I thought that I would try a new thing but I don't know that I like it. If I pay 2.99 there won't be any advertisements and it will fit the screen when people click on it. Worth it...maybe see ya at lunch.
by the way... we love baseball:)
Post a Comment