Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Current Obsessions...

Greg: Finding the perfect "golf" shirt. Here's the criteria-- Must be soft and "silky" feeling, extremely light weight, no old man print, under $20. Is this too much to ask out of a shirt?

Kortney: Keeping the house clean. Finding brown sandals for Reese. Finding an all-purpose pair of jean shorts for summer. Finding a new pediatrician.

Reese: Being 4 now. Learning the Articles of Faith. Her trampoline.

Truman: Climbing, climbing, and yes, more climbing. The kid is a monkey.

7 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

I love the current obsession list. It is quick and captures the family at that time. I copied it from Shauna and I think she copied it from her sister-in-law. Who knows who the founder of the list is. Greg might be asking a little too much for a 20 dollar shirt. Never underestimate Ross, Nordstrom Rack, TJMaxx and Marshalls. He might find just what he is looking for with a little digging.

C and T Orvin said...

I totally agree with Sara on where to shop for Greg's shirt. You can't go wrong with any of those stores when you are looking for something nice and high quality for a GREAT price! I love the list idea. I think that I might just have to copy that one myself. Were you able to go over to Keisa's? Did you get the white shorts? If so...I will be completely and utterly jealous! I know that I will love my jeans but the shorts were so flippin cute!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Let me know if you find some cute brown sandals for Reese. I am looking for an all purpose brown pair for all three of my girls. I get obsessed with shopping for "the perfect item" sometimes too. Why waste your money if it's not exactly what you want :) Is Paula really on drugs?

Devon and Brooke said...

i finally rejoined the blog world - so love the paula post - she is straight up crazy!! I found jean shorts that I love - they are tommy and I found them at Macy's - call me and I will give you the details! i love you!

Holly said...

So Mike had the same shirt obsession and he found them at Costco for lik $15. He got one every time he went and now has 3... but ask me how many times he has gone golfing and worn them!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Kort! I can't believe she is learning her articles of faith! You are amazing! I also loved reading the obsession list!! Let me know if you find those jeans for the summer! Send me some or else it's just walmart for me!! Oh wait...target's here too!

jaesi said...

keeping my house clean is NOT my obsession...but maybe it should be....