Thursday, March 13, 2008

Home again

I took my kids to St. George to visit family for the last week, so I haven't posted anything for awhile. I guess there isn't much to update either! The trip was really fun, and the kids had a great time. The car ride wasn't so much fun, even though the kids didn't make a peep the whole way, it was still a very long ride. Anyway, glad to be home and back in our routine. One thing I have noticed while being on my blog hiatus was that I have had many old friends find my page, and I have found them. I love it! It's a mini-reunion every time I log on :) So, to all my friends-- I am so glad to have re-united through the world-wide-web, and it's good to know you're all alive and kicking somewhere, still! Take care everyone, until next time...

10 comments:

jaesi said...

Hi there! Im so glad I can spy on what you are up to!
Tell Sare to GET A BLOG!
Im going to add you as a link, is that ok?

The Grantham Family said...

Hey girl!
I am glad you found us. I sooo agree with you about blogging. It is a sick addiction, but I love being able to see what people have going on. You have darling kids and you need to tell your fam hello from the Grantham's!!

Heather K said...

I am going to be in St. George May 20th for about a week... Maybe we could hook up if you are going to be there again.

Brittany said...

Hi Kortney!
This is Chris' wife, Brittany...thanks for your comments on our blog. I have to agree with Lindsie Grantham, you have a cute little family. Chris said to say "what's up"...We've added you to our links, and we'll keep an eye on your updates!

Ginocchio Family said...

Hey Kortney,
This is Tiffany (Cowley) Ginocchio. I was blog surfing, which I do way to much of, and ran on to you guys!! I love to be able to find people too! Your kids are the cutest!! Tiff

Ginocchio Family said...

Hey Kortney,
This is Tiffany (Cowley) Ginocchio. I was blog surfing, which I do way to much of, and ran on to you guys!! I love to be able to find people too! Your kids are the cutest!! Tiff

AMY MICHELLE said...

Kort,
I am glad to hear you had fun in St. George. Road trips aren't as much fun as they were before kids, and yet you take a lot more once you have them. (always an adventure) It was nice to get to chat with you for awhile the other week. I am so happy that all is so great!

Linds said...

kort your comment on my blog totally got me laughing! i'm glad you liked the video... i think some people took me serious. its so dumb huh??

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

How fun to go to St. George! I did that long ride with Luke at 1 yr and I have never given him so many suckers and chocolate on the trip! I had to steam clean his car seat when i got home because I just kept throwing things back to him! I love that you have a blog now. Brad and I love to check in and see your cute pics! We miss you guys!

ashley said...

hEY!
I cannot believe you guys were in Columbus! I can't wait to chat when is a good time to call?