Greg had this to input about the pictures below:
When you see three kids on a couch, and you know two belong to Greg and Kortney, and one belongs to John and Amy Schmid...what are the odds that the chubbiest one does not belong to the Mannings!! So here's to the next two years until that all changes, and Chas gets really tall and skinny :)
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
5 comments:
those pictures are so cute- i am very jealous of the AZ fun!
So funny! I didn't know you guys lived by eachother. How fun! I loved all those pictures! I am also very jealous of the AZ fun! Wish we were there!
Hey Kortney! Its Ashley(Sparks)Lake! Whats up? I found you on Sara's blog, man it has been forever! Your kids are so CUTE, love the names:) You guys look like your lovin life and things are going awesome for your husbands dental practice! We have some friends that just took their practice to St.George, he is actually a pediatric dentist:) Well I loved catching up! Keep in touch!
Hey Kort! I am so glad you are here in the valley. We'll have to get together sometime and let our cute kids play! Email me @ aubsthe1@hotmail.com. Your blog is soooo cute! I am excited to catch up. Luv, Aub
Hey Kort good to hear from you! I love your conversations with Reese! Age 3 is one of my favorites! Someone said that at 2 kids don't really have a voice or conversations inside their head but at 3 they start to, hence the hillarious thoughts of a 3 year old put into words. I'm laughing at Ady everyday! I'm going to ad you to my friends list if that's okay?
Post a Comment