Monday, March 3, 2008

"Seriously...am I trying too hard?"


Oh no you didn't, girl!
Since we all know David Archuletta is going to win, my new fave on the Idol is the outfits. Come on guys. She looks like Cruella Deville. The whole thing screams "I'm trying too hard to be a rocker chick!" And she doesn't sing terribly good either. I'm sad for her that she wore this whole get-up on national television. If she's not careful, she's gonna end up on "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and that other reject from American Idol. (I may have divulged too much info on how much reality t.v. I watch right there!!) So, anyhoo...that's really all for now. I guess until we just get to the finale where David wins, this is all we have to look forward to...ranting on about clothing choice. Keep your fingers crossed for some good ones this week...

0 comments: