The best thing about going private is I get my OWN post on people's blog. I think that's the only thing great about going private. Anyway, I am coming around the 29th of May. Will you be there? I really haven't seen you since... sitting in Dennys. When was that?
Kort I love your flashbacks and flashforwards very funny! Maren's last name was Alsten. Her sister actually lives in St. George and her name is Courtney. Her family lives in Magrath wich is about 20 minutes from Lethbridge, it's actually a mostly LDS town, so is Cardston I think. Anyway does that answer your question? I love your gangster pic I don't know why but I was laughing my head off.
Kortney, Thanks for posting on my blog. I just read your hunderd things and I am SOOOOO embarassed cause I am pretty sure I am the friend that had the drunk kids come to the party that you got in so much trouble for. How humiliating. I would have kept quiet, but I guess I owe you a BIG FAT APOLOGY! Also, I didnt want your other blog friends to think you were lying about that. Its true people, Kortney got in tons of trouble cause I was in love with a boy who partied. No fair to her!!! Anyways, good times, eh? LOL! Thanks for the comment. Ill keep checking in! Britney (by the way, YES, your mom is a great nurse and its fun to see her and get updates on your cute little family!)
Kort, I am coming to AZ in May. I am trying to figure out St. George. I want to come for the reunion and after Jarica has the baby. Jarica is due May 2nd. May is a hard month with my anniversary, mother's day, we are running a family 10K and then our trip to AZ. So... we will see. Do you know when the reunion is?
hi k! i love your blog. it's so YOU! jeremy was looking over my shoulder when i was checking it, and he said "man, i miss those guys!" we are still TOTALLY planning on the houseboat--it might be 10 years before we can do anything, but we're doing it!!! we'll be at LP for a week at the end of May, can't wait... Give everyone a squeeze from us! love, jkb&e
6 comments:
kortney,
I sent you an invite.
The best thing about going private is I get my OWN post on people's blog. I think that's the only thing great about going private. Anyway, I am coming around the 29th of May. Will you be there? I really haven't seen you since... sitting in Dennys. When was that?
Kort
I love your flashbacks and flashforwards very funny! Maren's last name was Alsten. Her sister actually lives in St. George and her name is Courtney. Her family lives in Magrath wich is about 20 minutes from Lethbridge, it's actually a mostly LDS town, so is Cardston I think. Anyway does that answer your question? I love your gangster pic I don't know why but I was laughing my head off.
Kortney, Thanks for posting on my blog. I just read your hunderd things and I am SOOOOO embarassed cause I am pretty sure I am the friend that had the drunk kids come to the party that you got in so much trouble for. How humiliating. I would have kept quiet, but I guess I owe you a BIG FAT APOLOGY! Also, I didnt want your other blog friends to think you were lying about that. Its true people, Kortney got in tons of trouble cause I was in love with a boy who partied. No fair to her!!!
Anyways, good times, eh? LOL! Thanks for the comment. Ill keep checking in!
Britney
(by the way, YES, your mom is a great nurse and its fun to see her and get updates on your cute little family!)
Kort,
I am coming to AZ in May. I am trying to figure out St. George. I want to come for the reunion and after Jarica has the baby. Jarica is due May 2nd. May is a hard month with my anniversary, mother's day, we are running a family 10K and then our trip to AZ. So... we will see. Do you know when the reunion is?
hi k! i love your blog. it's so YOU! jeremy was looking over my shoulder when i was checking it, and he said "man, i miss those guys!" we are still TOTALLY planning on the houseboat--it might be 10 years before we can do anything, but we're doing it!!! we'll be at LP for a week at the end of May, can't wait...
Give everyone a squeeze from us!
love, jkb&e
Post a Comment