Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun in the sun...or rain?











We took our swimsuits to St. George last week, only to be in the middle of a spring rain/wind storm the entire week :( We still had a great time with family. I always forget to take pictures, so here are the VERY FEW that I did take. We had a really fun BBQ at my sister Jamie's house, so these are all of that night! Don't be fooled by the sweet smiles on faces in the red wagon. That is Truman with his cousin, Addy, who are exactly 2 months apart. Soon after this photo, Truman took a big bite of Addy's finger. Apparently she had it too close to his mouth, and he thought he'd show her. Addy gave him LOTS of attention while we were there, and Truman was NOT thrilled about it!! Anywhere he went, she was right behind him...poking, pulling, sitting on his blanket, and anything else she could do to make him angry!! It was pretty funny to watch, but pretty frustrating for him! All in all, we had a great week playing with cousins, eating lots of yummy food, and late nights laughing. It was so fun to be with family.

12 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Welcome home. Cute pics. You have a cute family. Love ya
Amy

C and T Orvin said...

love the pictures of you...you look great! Still haven't seen the new doo though:) See ya tomorrow... glad you guys had fun...we missed ya

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Wow you actually posted pictures of you! Just kidden I'm glad you got to be with your family. We missed you at dinner.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Look at you with your beautiful blonde hair and tan! I guess that goes with living in a nice hot place? Fun to see family pic's.

Holly said...

Seriously dont know why you dont like posting pics with you in them. You are so photogenic! I like the one with you and Reese. You two are adorable! Kylee is looking forward to the ducks tomorrow! I am too!

Devon and Brooke said...

looks like y'all had fun! your hair looks cute - i like the color! love you!

Heather K said...

It sounds like you guys had a good time in St. George. Too bad we were never able to hook-up.

You look so tan, especially with your new blond doo! Looks cute!

Ricci said...

It is so fun looking at your blog. I love to see family pictures. Although you missed the perfect spring weather, which Arizona is not famous for. It was nice!! Welcome back to the heat! Enjoy!

Linds said...

kort you look SO good!! i really want to do my hair like that, but i can't figure it out!! maybe you could give me some "how to" tips? i want to do savannah's hair like that sometimes too. that pic of you and jamie is so cute. she looks really good too!

Ginocchio Family said...

Looks like you had a good time! It's good to see a couple pictures of you, your hair looks so cute! Maybe I'll see next time we're there.

Steph said...

What a fun weekend! We need to plan another time when we can be there at the same time! I am glad you had fun!!

shelby said...

Your blog is so cute. The kids are getting so big. I love that I can keep in touch with you guys. I love the picture of grandma. I am glad you guys are having fun out there. Love you