Two four year olds...two 18 month olds...and a 7+ hour car ride. St. George here we come!!! I've got fruit snacks, goldfish, marshmallows, and some juice. Am I leaving anything out?!! Sara and I will be ready for a nap once we get there :)
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
9 comments:
We made it!!! I just got to my house and I am realizing how much I love our home here. We have 7 days to recoup and get ready for the trek back south. Greg will be our driver and we can read magazines in between feeding the kids treats.
Glad to hear that you made it! You guys were some crazy women in a crazy car! Have a great time and we will see you when you get back.
Scott and I are leaving in the morning for a hot a sunny week in St. George too. I don't have your cell number, so if you still have mine, give me a call. We are planning on swimming a lot while we are there.
i am glad you made it - sounds like a fun car ride! love you
I hope you brought your Gilmore Girls dvds. you could really get caught up on the drive back if Greg is driving, plus he could hear it cause you know he likes it too!
Can't wait to see your new doo! Doesn't it just feel liberating to chop your hair off?! Be careful coming home. We cancelled Chick-Fil-A because...you will never guess it...IT iS RAINING!!! Yep! Cold and rainy! Great! sEE YA SOON - Tiff
Wanna see picks from you vacation - hope you are starting to feel better - Tiff
Hope you had fun!
It was so fun to see your family. I haven't seen them in forever. Tell them HELLO form me. How many kids does Jamie have now?
Post a Comment