Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Pictures....



These are a couple of the pictures taken last night by John Schmid. We think he did such a great job, and loved all of the pictures. I'll have to do a couple separate posts, as the pictures are too big for one post. So watch for the next set.

5 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

The pictures are so cute! They turned out awesome. Did you do any of your whole family (mom and dad included)? Reese's hair is so pretty!

Kyle & Jamie said...

Don't I have the Cutest Neice & Nephew. They are really getting big. "T" has grown into a little man & Reese has turned into a little princess. Have a Happy Mothers Day Kort.

Ginocchio Family said...

These pictures turned out so great! Your kids are adorable!

Holly said...

so cute... Reese has the cutest smile and prettiest hair. Truman is adorable.

ashley said...

K it looks like Reese may get "best hair" in high school too! Your kids are so stinkin cute! K Alesha pregnant with twins holy cow! WHere is she these days and who did she marry? I have not seen her FOREVER!