Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Pictures part III...




How about the pool? When we were done taking the pictures, Reese got down to her underwear and swam in the play area of the pool for an hour! It was a great night!

12 comments:

tammy said...

Kort, your kids are so dang cute! where did that baby go? he is big! where were the pictures taken? I thought AZ was brown! dang!

Steph said...

Kort those pictures are so cute! They are getting so big. How fun! Miss you guys!

Heather K said...

Kort,

I love the pictures! Reese is such a little ham- I miss her little face! And Truman has gotten so big! It is crazy how fast they grow up from that baby stage!

Give me a call when you are up here. Is Greg coming too? Maybe we can have a BBQ and roast some marshmallows and let the kids play.

Talk with you soon!

Heather

Ricci said...

Kort, your kids are cute! I keep forgetting you are down here! Who has the pool?

Devon and Brooke said...

i am jealous that you have such a professional photographer so close!! they are the cutest pics! love ya'

C and T Orvin said...

Fabulous pics! What great looking kids. The dress was perfect! Are we still on for Friday. I mention something to Sara on her blog about it at around noon. I told Casey about the water rafting and he can't wait to go. His words...
"I am all over it!" He said for us to start planning it...like now! We keep thinking that we are going to take advantage of the cool things around us but haven't really so far. Let me know what you think. Disneyland was a blast! I will blog about it soon - Tiff Oh yeah - so you are coming to BUNKO Tues night? Fun times! I haven't ever won but it is a great time to get to know the other women in the ward. I will pick you up at 6:55 if you want. Call me.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Cute pics did someone make that dress? It's really cute!

C and T Orvin said...

I will pick u up then. You have become a HOT commodity!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO DANG CUTE! They are so precious and perfect! Their outfits are darling too!

Linds said...

oh these pics are so cute! how do you get reese's hair like that? i wish i could meet them! between you and greg, i'm sure they have the cutest little personalities! so, i want to go out with you guys! let me know the details, or whatever! talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is a mini you! She is beautiful. Your little guy is also quite the looker. Did you survive the St. GEorge trip? Livin' on the westside gives me the advantage of a shorter trip to SG. We go over the dam and it only takes us 6 hours with 2 stops, so it's not too bad. When are we going to get together? Let's set it up. Aub

theSwensenFamily said...

Your kids are so adorable! I LOVE Reese's dress...Shabby Apple? She looks like a little doll in it! I love Truman trying to escape from Reese's grip. That completely sums up picture taking with toddlers! Love the candid shots! Your kids are hilarious! We sure miss you guys! Hope you're having a great time in St. George!