
Jim Bob (yes, his real name) and Michelle Dugger are set to have their 18th child. What? I have seen this family on the Discovery Channel special that they did. They showed how they ran a house with 16 (at the time) children. She has since had number 17 and is now pregnant with number 18. 18 children? I can't even handle 2 right now. And the thought of being pregnant 16 more times makes me throw up in my mouth a little. She also names every child starting with the letter "J". Man, I feel sorry for number 18...what is he/she going to be called? You would have to start using made up names at that point. Anyway, this woman will have a spot saved in Heaven for her after all of this...or in the psychiatric hospital...one or the other.
And by the way, Mom, I don't know these people, it's just a story I read online and have seen on T.V. :) (She thought I knew "Kelly" from "The Office" a few weeks ago when I posted about the return!)
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
6 comments:
I have seen this family on the discovery channel as well, they actually seem to have it all together. I can't believe that the mom home schools all those kids too, crazy!! I'm with you, two is enough for me right now! (or ever)
No freaking way... you dont know Kelly??? Oh yeah and 18 kids... if Mike wanted that many I think I would become ok with polygamy cause there is no way I would have more than 2 more and I dont even have to push them out the ... well you know! She better get one freaking awesome mothers day gift or they are all grounded!
Unbelievable! I can't believe it. I got a nervous breakdown just looking at the picture. I can't imagine two! I can't handle one!! So kort after you commented on my post I was showering and Luke did the toilet paper roll for the first time and then threw my wedding ring down the bath tub drain! I thought I was going to die. Luckily it was on the very edge of the down part and we were able to get it out! That wouldn't be a memory. That would've been death! Anyways let me know when these things are on the discovery channel! Maybe it would make me feel better about my life!
Does your mom not watch T.V.? Why is she not watching the Office? BTW I think you should know that there are no pictures of you on your blog. Mike loves to read peoples blogs and he can't remember which girl is which from the last time he saw everyone. Neither you or Shauna have pics of yourselves. Here's a tip: Have Reese take a pic of you and Truman mmmmmmkay? :) Oh yeah, YES! I would love to do lunch. Here's my # 463-0868 and the 19th is probably good.
Kort you beat me to it i was going to post about this a few days ago. I read this and wanted to smack her. And it sounds like the oldest wasn't too happy that another was on the was. MSN told the story how the suprise wasn't on the partents it was on the children "SUPRISE" I think I would have ran away from home a long time ago if I was one of the siblings. Can you emagine what it is like to do laundry for 18. Or even bathroom time with all the girls. Yea surpise to them. Those poor kids.
ha ha! i had just read that and then i saw you blog! i'm laughing so hard! kort you are hilarious!
Post a Comment