Sunday, June 1, 2008

Go Diamondbacks!!!










We took the kids to a Diamondbacks game and had a blast! Reese was totally into all of the clapping and chanting and singing. She was also very interested in the game and kept asking Greg lots of questions...he loved it, I'm sure! Truman liked to climb on and off the seats, and loved that I kept giving him M&M's to keep him quiet! After the game was over, the kids got to "run the bases" down on the field. We got to go with my friend Sara through the "V.I.P." entrance to the field...a.k.a. the dugout!! So of course we had to take a few family pictures on the bench in the dugout. Then it was time to run around the bases. Reese flew around them twice (with the help of Isaac, her friend) while Truman and I made it around once. They both loved it! Afterwards Greg told me that it should have been HIM to run Truman around the bases so he could say that he had too! He was the camera man instead. We had a great family day at the field, and as always...thanks Sara!

16 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

Cute pictures! When Isaac came out of the clubhouse he wanted to know where Reese was. We definitely need to get them together.

Ginocchio Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great night! Cute family picture!

C and T Orvin said...

Great pictures! You definately got the Royal treatment this past time eh?! Looks like the kids fit right it and were really enjoying themselves! Are we still on for swimming tomorrow? 1:15 or so...let me know - Tiff

jaesi said...

you kids are fa-lippin cute!
I love a good family outing and that looks like one!

Holly said...

I dont think kids could get better outings to brag about to their friends than that. One on one time with mom and dad and VIP treatment at a Dbacks game. Poor Greg didnt get to run the bases. Maybe Sara can hook him up with a second chance!

The Grantham Family said...

What a fun time! I saw your cute sisters at my brother-in-law's wedding (he just married Lexy Heideman, who danced with Karlee!) Anyway, it was so good to see them and it is weird that they are in college because I was their young women leader. Weird. Anyway, your kids are darling and I am soooo jealous the sun is shining down on you. It aint ever gonna shine on us in Idaho. Our high today is 62. Dang.

tammy said...

I love baseball games. Looks like you had fun! Your kids honestly cannot get any cuter!

Devon and Brooke said...

it looks like y'all had such a fun time! i love the family pic - and the one of greg and reese! so cute!

Britny said...

Kortney! How are you? What a cute family you have! Aren't kids the greatest. Your kids are adorable and you look great! I'm glad you found my blog and left a message. We need to keep in touch for sure. Email me and let me know how you life is. bbcahall@msn.com
Britny (Mathews) Hall

C and T Orvin said...

Love the family shot!!! You need to keep it on the side bar.

Ginocchio Family said...

Yea, we must have missed each other in St. George. I was there the 21 through the 30th. Anywho, I would LOVE to be there for Alesha's shower!! For sure let me know, how exciting for her.
Tiff

Steph said...

You guys are so cute! What a fun thing to do! Noah would absolutly love that!!!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like a blast! your kids are so cute. glad you had fun.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

p.s. send me your email address so i can send you an invite to my bog! text me at 435.668.6210

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That looked like so much fun! I bet the kids just loved it. Sure miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kort,
It was so fun to see you and your kids the other day. We will definitely have to do it again sometime. I might have to adopt Reese if I don't get a girl of my own! So cute. Luv, Aub
PS You look great.......prettier than ever