Weekly Announcements...
1- Just when you think you are going to get ahead...the '95 Honda won't start this morning. And it's NOT the battery.
Tow truck- $100
Diagnostic test- $65
Repairs (if it's the starter) $2000 and up
Dumping money into a pile of junk car because you can't afford a new one yet- PRICELESS!
2-I did the clean of my life in my house on Friday, only to take the weekend off and have it go to crap again. I'll start again today, I guess.
3-Truman is finally better, Reese too, now do I pay the $30 co-pay to take him to the follow-up visit on Thursday? (am I cheap, or what?)
4-Going to organize this monster of a play room today. Do you think it's unreasonable to ask Reese not to play in here anymore once it's all organized? I was thinking she could just look at her toys from the hallway.
5-Lastly- it's my Pre-Birthday week, so let's all get excited!! :)
This concludes our announcements, please carry on with your regularly-scheduled week!
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment