Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol


Did anyone watch last night? Greg and I are slightly obsessed with this show, so get ready for a regular post session after each episode! Yay! So let's break down last night: Guys are just OK for me dawg. I really like David Archuletta (obviously) and the Aussi guy...mainly for the cool accent. But other than that, not so much my favorite Idol, so far. Now...we MUST discuss Colton. For those of you who don't remember the names, he was this fellow with the BLUE PANTS. What? He sang "Suspicious Minds", but I am very suspicious myself as to what was going through his mind when he thought this was a good outfit choice. Furthermore, he was totally "smuggling grapes" as Greg would say. TOO TIGHT!!!! I couldn't hardly listen to the song because the pants were such a distraction. WOW! And to top a cherry on all of this, Greg said he remembers having the same pair in the 2nd or 3rd grade. He said if there was one thing his mom knew for sure, it's that when you are school shopping for the year's clothes, you need more than just jeans. You have to have at least one "colored" pair. I thought I was going to pee my pants listening to this! Gotta love it! So, all in all, and entertaining night, but I am hoping the girls bring a little more. Well, that's it. Tune in tomorrow when I voice my opinion about things that really don't matter!

4 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Smuggling grapes, that is hilarious. I love Greg. Can't wait to read other post on AI.

Amy

lukeandjillfamily said...

Kortney,
I was browsing through your blog this morning. Your comments make me laugh so hard. I hope you are liking Arizona. It's too bad paths didn't cross before you moved, we will be moving here again in a couple of weeks. The joys!! Your kids are getting so big, but still adorable!!

Kandice said...

I was totally laughing out loud!!! I love it, keep it up.

John & Shauna said...

I love your blog, you guys are hilarious.