Well that was disappointing. I was really hoping the girls would have been better. I am still standing with Brooke White. She is a friend of a friend in California, and about three months ago we helped in voting for her in a local radio contest that she had entered, which she won. She seams very down to earth, and very talented, so she gets my vote. The rest of the girls didn't really do much for us. Well, that's it. That's all I have to say. Nothing funny, or rude, just that. Stay tuned tonight for the big vote-off. In my opinion, we could really speed the show up and eliminate about 18 of them tonight. But, since that isn't happening, we'll just Ti-Vo the episodes and speed through then dumb ones! Until tomorrow...enjoy you some Idol :)
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment