Woops! I told you those pants were a bad idea! Bu-bye Colton and your blue pants. As for the rest, sorry about your luck. All the right people were voted off, and next week I am predicting Jacuzzi...aka....Chakezi, or however you spell it. No one gets away with wearing an all orange suit either, but lucky for you, Chakezi, blue pants trumped the ugly suit. Hum....gotta love reality t.v. in all it's goodness! See you next week Idol.
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
4 comments:
ha ha!! kort I'm laughing so hard!! seriously! what was he thinking?? yes, so we will have to plan something for sure! its been too long!
SO FUNNY! I laughed so hard because I was thinking the same thing! I loved how you found this picture!
Happy Birthday, Kortney! I just read Brooke's blog! Yes, it made me cry. I'm so thankful for the good friendship you have with Devon and Brooke. Everyone should have a friend like that! I hope you like AZ. It's the best. Next to MO, and I hope you get to come to MO sometime soon. Afterall, we think you're our friends too. :)
Love to Greg and the kids too.
Tina
See HERE
Post a Comment