Monday, February 18, 2008

More than you'll ever want to know....

I was tagged by Lezlee- so here it goes...

What is his name? Gregory Robert Manning
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Day to day, Him. When we are at the fair, ME!
Who said "I love you" first? It's foggy, but I think it was me. In an email! What a dork.
Who is taller? Greg, especially when he spikes his hair!!
Who sings better? If we are talking publicly, him I guess. But if we are talking in my van, shower, or with my ipod cleaning the house-I truly have more passion behind it.
Who is smarter? Book smart-Greg, but I have a LOT of street smarts. Which is more important, I ask you.
Who does the laundry? I can get it in and out of the washer and drier, and sometimes even fold it, but I have a mental block about getting it put away. Greg LOVES this about me.
Who does the dishes? Me. Love the new dishwasher. Who knew it could be so easy with these little babies!
Who sleeps on the right? Greg. He is so weird about, too.
Who pays bills? Me. YUCK.
Who mows the lawn? We haven't had a yard of our own until now, but I would guess it will be Greg.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless I want Greg's specialty: Spaghetios mixed with corn and hamburger.
Who is more stubborn? Duh, Greg. I don't have very many faults.
Who kissed who 1st? Greg finally did. We were about to be engaged and hadn't even kissed.
Who proposed? Greg. But I knew it was coming, so I had my nails done. SO NOT ME! But I wanted them to look nice with my ring.
Who is more sensitive? Totally me. I cry all the time about everything. But Greg has a quiet sensitivity about him, too.
Who has more friends? We are both extremely popular, so it would be hard to tell.
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? We don't wear pants in our family. But if we did, I would say half and half. I win a few, and Greg wins a few.

Well, that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into the ever-so-exciting lives of Greg and Kortney Manning.
And I would tag someone, but everyone I know has already been tagged. Looks like I may have been the last picked for this soccer team. :(

6 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

you are so popular that everyone wanted to tag you - but lezlee got you first! the rest of us just waited to read yours! love ya'

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO FUNNY! I loved reading all of it! I love how you got your nails done before the proposal!! Thinking back I wish I would've been that smart! Anyways thanks for doing the tag! I LOVED IT!!

Linds said...

ha ha! Kort I love it!! Reese's hair cute is so cute!! She is a doll! And your baby, he is getting so big! It goes by too fast huh? Am I going to be able to see you next time your in town? Lets go to dinner with everyone. I love reading your blog! Its so entertaining. I can totally hear you talking as I read it cause you write just as you are. That makes it so much more fun!

Heather K said...

I laughed so hard reading your tag. I can totally see you doing all those things...

Steph said...

you are too funny! i love it! no pant huh...yours would be a fun house to visit in the middle of the day!! love you guys!
steph

Jen said...

Kortney- this is Jen Hales (I don't know if you remember me or not). I found your blog from someone's link list. You have such a cute family!