Well, I have many before/after pictures of our new home. PS...we bought a new home. I would LOVE to post them, however, my computer is not working very well these days and won't let me download any pictures from my camera. We also went camping this weekend and have a few great pics from that trip as well. Too bad none of them will be posted until I figure out what is going on with this big piece of crap!! Stay tuned.....
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
16 comments:
Congrats on the new house!!! Where is it??
I HATE it when my computer does not work like I think it should when I need it. I get so mad sometimes that I want to throw it...anger management for me you think?!? I would love to see your house as I am so excited for you that you now have a home for good. Don't worry, you don't have to have it clean, but I know exactly what you mean because I am the same way completely. If only I was as fanatical about doing my family history as I am about cleaning my house :)
Keisa
Crap! that is all I can say about that!
Can't wait to see your new house.
I would rather see your new house in person anyway!! We want to plan a trip down to see ya in the next couple months! love ya.
I am excited to see the pictures! I hope you get you computer working soon! (You mom says your house is great!!) I am glad everything worked out!
YEAH for the new home!!!!! I am so sorry about your computer!! I can't wait to see pics of beautiful fam and home!!! HOW FUN! Miss you guys!
Hey Kortney,
It's been a while! Sounds like you have been busy buying a new house and all, Congrats! So are you guys still in the same area? I got an e mail from Mark Madsen asking if I would get in touch with you and Alesha and let you know about the class website and reunion. The website is Pineview1998.com. I am not sure how to get in touch with Alesha, so I thought maybe you could spread the word. Sorry to be such a weird stalker!!!
I wondered what happened to you! Congratulations on the new house! I bet you have all the decorations up and everything!
How are things? I haven't talked to you forever!
Yea, I am planning on going to the reunion. I have a plane ticket because I was just going to go alone (no family), but now I am thinking about driving out with my girls. I will be there with or without them, I just can't decide what to do. Hopefully Alesha will have those babies around that time. I would love to see you guys and meet your cute kiddo's!
dont give up we want to see your pics too.
We just had a pc crash with all our 7yrs of stuff on it.nothing for frustarating when they dont work:0 I feel you pain.
tammy m. again your not moving from our ward are you? where is your new house?
Hey Congrats! Of course about the house and not about the crappy computer :-) I can't wait to see it. When is life going to slow down? I keep thinking "I'll call this week and see if the girls can get together" and then a bajillion things come up! Regardless we will have to do it soon. Aub
Can't wait!!!
Kortney- So funny. I love your use of langusge. I chuckled out loud in my class. Reese did such a good job on her part on Sunday. She is the cutest!
Sara told me you bought a new house. I can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats on the new house.
Hey CONGRATULATIONS on the BIG purchase.... If you could get your darn computer to work we could all see your BEAUTIFUL house.
Also, I need your updated info.
Post a Comment