















I have been feverishly trying to fix my computer so that I could post these pictures. Needless to say, it is still not fixed, but my nice friend Tiffany let me use her's in the meantime. Well, all of the pictures speak for themselves.I have posted both before/after pictures, so anything ugly you know was before!! The house was HIDEOUS before we started with some really "colorfull" paint choices, but I think we have made some great improvements. It was three LONG, HARD weeks worth of work, but OH SO WORTH IT!!! I couldn't be more thrilled with it. We are all settled in with a few "misc." boxes left to unload. (we could actually really do without all of the "misc." stuff that is in those boxes....but i'm sure we'll find a home for all of it!) Thank you to all of our friends and family who worked so hard to help us. It is such a great feeling to be ralaxed and settled into a home we can enjoy for many years. Ps...we LOVE our pool and are trying to enjoy every last minute we have of this warm weather. We are ready for visitors...hint hint...so anyone and everyone come visit us!!!
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
12 comments:
I LOVE IT. So cute. Your decorations are so cute. You might have to decotate my house for me. I can't wait to see it. You guys did a great job. Love ya.
You have been very busy! It looks great! I am amazed at the change in the banister...I would have never thought of that! Way to go!
Wow Kort! I love it! It is gorgeous!! We want to come visit! A pool in your very own back yard, you guys are so cool! WELCOME HOME!
I am amazed at the before and after pictures! Paint makes all the difference! Mark and I would have had no idea where to even start with a makeover like that! You guys must watch HGTV. It's gorgeous! Love the pool! Ahhhh...so jealous! We are so excited for you guys! What a beautiful home and you've decorated it so cute! I love it all!
Da-ang! You worked hard to have it FABULOUS!
good work.
So cute! Congratulations. I bet you could probably throw up a little in your mouth anytime someone say's paint in the next couple of weeks! That looks like soooo much work, but it paid off and I think it looks beautiful. Hopefully I'll see ya this next weekend in Utah! Talk to you later.
what a great job! i LOVE the black and red :o) and hello--the pool??? i am so jealous! congrats, so glad you guys are settled...
Congrats on the new house! It looks great!
Way cute house!!! You guys did an awesome job with it! It looks much, much better!
Kortney,
Those are quite the improvements. It looks really good. I guess we will have to come back and visit. I may have my friend call you, she wants to paint her railing. You guys did a nice job. Did you paint your cabinets yourself?
Congrats on the new home! Looks beautiful.
You are way more ambitious than me. It seems like the everyday stuff keeps me so busy lately I haven't had time to paint. And I'm having a really hard time deciding on colors to paint. I should post pics and ask for ideas. HINT HINT since you have done an awesome job!
Post a Comment