Yes, it is Jessica Simpson! She totally calls me all the time and wants to hang out. I keep telling her that I am busy with my kids and other friends, but she just doesn't understand! Anyway...she did her concert after the D-Backs game, so of course Sara got us "VIP" passes down on the field to get up-close and personal! It was a blast. I also got to catch up a little with my long-lost friend Beckie and her boys. It was a great night, and my "real" friends and I had a blast!
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
8 comments:
Your house looks so awesome! What I really want to know is, did you do all the painting yourself? Or did you hire someone to do it? It looks so fun!
Yeah, Yeah... rub it in!! We were all jealous! It looks like sooo much fun. Maybe you could call up your friend Jess when I come to visit! P.s... I can't wait to visit. The pics of your house turned out awesome. All of the black really updates it.
SO JEALOUS! If you are ever hanging out with Jessica PLEASE call me too! LOVE HER! It looked like so much fun! I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HOUSE! Please get your butt out here in Montrose and help me with mine! I love those pictures by your table! You have done such a great job! I also LOVE THE POOL!! I would be in that thing daily! Luke's little plastic baby pool I can't fit into it anymore! Congrats! Love all the pics!
Glad to see that your computer is cooperating with you now. Looks like you had a blast at the game and the concert. Tell me something though, is she really as ditsy as she seems? Also, I saw Reese's darling shirt at church today and you did a way cute job on it. I wish I was that handy!
Keisa
i can't lie - my feelings are a little hurt that you replaced me so easily with that jessica girl... :) fun pictures!
I love love love your house! it looks awesome - the kitchen cabinets turned out so cute! i can't wait to see it in person! :)
Oh! I thought you were Jessica Simpson in those pictures! I just found your blog and am excited to catch up with you and your fam! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are adorable!! Fun to see your pretty new house. Where are you guys anyhow?
Wow... to really get to see Jessica! I remember when I found out you watched newly weds too, I was excited to talk to someone about the show.
Kort I love your house! I bet it feels great to get settled! Good job with all the work, it was fun to see the before and after shots. (I will look forward to the day we get to take a swim in your pool, sooo jealous!)
Love the new FALL background...way cute...check out the Spencers's it has an Owl - cute
Post a Comment