Monday, August 4, 2008

Little Man



Is he the cutest boy ever?!! We put his "suit" on because he is finally big enough to wear it, (had to give the pants a few rolls at the waist), and he was so proud! You could tell by the way he strutted around before church. I gave him the "nice boy" hair comb parted down the side, and we had everyone fooled that he was going to behave during sacrament. (even greg and I had high hopes!) We did make it through the entire meeting, and with minimal screaming! We sure love this little man :)

21 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Sooo cute. He is growing up so fast. How have ya been? It has been too long. Call me when you get a chance.

snow family said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am totally laughing right now at how cute he looks!! That suit is awesome. We really miss being around you guys and your cute kids. I still can't believe how big he looks. LOVE IT. By the way.. hope your leg is feeling better!! I'm sorry. :(

Boo and Sara said...

He is so cute! Glad you came over the other night.

ashley said...

K that is so cute! It makes me want a little boy:) I was laughing so hard at the shrek and fiona dream!

Tara said...

He looks so cute!!! I love the suit. It makes him look like a little boy and not a baby anymore.

jaesi said...

what a HANDSOME!

And I dont believe for one second he could act up in church....he screams polite young man :)

Linds said...

yes! he is so cute! don't you love little vests? ha ha! i hear you on making it through sacrament. we seem to be the only loud ones ALWAYS! hudson barely makes it half way.

Anonymous said...

What a stud. We are at the same stage with Brenner......it is such a work out to go to church! How is it that our family on one little pew can provide so much entertainment? Ughhh, but just look at his sweet face and it's impossible to stay mad. I can't wait until 18 months and then the real party starts!
PS Okay even coordinator, when are you guys free?

Anonymous said...

I mean EVENT

Heather K said...

He looks like a little man in that picture! How cute! I love when my kids love what they are wearing! It is funny that he was strutting his stuff in his new suit!

Holly said...

how cute is he! I am so sad I missed him at church... and I never heard a peep out of your kids during sacrament!

Kady said...

Your kids are adorable! I've been checking the blog for a while - but forgot that I never left a comment. Looks like you guys are doing great and enjoying your new surroundings! (Hope it's alright if I add your link to our blog.)

mpal said...

What a handsome young man! Too cute. I miss those days, even though my children were wiggly and noisy at church, they go by way too fast!

Britny said...

he looks so handsome. i remember when we put carter in his first suit. he thought he was so cool. they grow up so fast. hope you had fun on all your trips. wish we could've had more time to catch. hopefully at the reunion if everyone goes. talk to you soon.

John & Shauna said...

he is adorable. Is he in nursery?

tammy said...

Your little man is growing up! He is completely adorable! I can't believe it, he doesn't look like a baby anymore.

C and T Orvin said...

Is white the new black now? Truman is an adorable little guy that can be part of our family anytime...heeheee :)

C and T Orvin said...

ok it was my computer making you all white...sorry for the confusion - silly me :)

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute pics of your little guy!

Mindy said...

Too cute in the suit :) and I love Rees's dream~
I need to send you Taysen's birth annoucement but I need your address - will you email it to me or call me - thanks so much - Mindy seatflyer@hotmail.com or 801-689-6561

Shannon said...

So I'm finally responding to your comment - about 8 months later! Your little man is adorable and I absolutely love that suit. Too cute. How are you enjoying Mesa? We're trying our hardest to get out! Too too hot! But we've been trying for 3 years so we'll see when that happens. Anyway, sorry for not responding sooner. You have a cute family. Hope it's okay if I add a link to your blog on mine.
Shannon