



Well, the official countdown has begun. Only three more Sundays until Truman gets to go to nursery!!! Yesterday he was a holy terror during church. I feel like I run a one-man circus trying to keep him entertained, happy, and quiet. I long for the old days when this was Grandpa Bart's job on Sunday. Those were the days when I actually felt uplifted after church, and not deflated!! So, here's to Truman and the last three weeks of my circus act. And yes, that is him getting into the drawer under the stove. Really safe, I know. There isn't much of anything he doesn't get into these days. He keeps us on our toes. And the last picture is classic Trum. I am going to have such a collection of that same face in many many pictures. It's his "smile"!
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
16 comments:
He is adorable! I dont remember even hearing him at church and as I recall I sat in front of you! Yeah for nursery! What will you do with yourself while you are kid free?
He is so cute! I tell you what though...I don't think the craziness goes away for boys...if so, noah has not hit that point yet!! What am I going to do with 2 boys...I am a little nervous! Love you!
Yep...boys are CrAzY but girls are SaSsY! I think we go to church for the 3 hour long haul to learn patience, long suffering, and endurance. It is a test each week and it sucks. Nursery is sooooo great, once they finally make it in. YAE for you!!!
Way to go Truman!!! Keep your mommy on her toes! He is one cute and awnry little fello. It is the scrunched up awnry face that I love... It says it all about how he is feeling! LOVE IT!!!
He is so cute! I love his smile. That is why I need to go to church, I can pawn my kids off for two hours. I might just skip the first hour and show up for the last two. :)
Dude just put him in nursery and put yourself out of misery! I always put mine in a few weeks early. No one knows ;).
SO ADORABLE! I am excited for you and nursery. I've been in with Luke since he was 18 months and finally got released so I finally get to enjoy it and he's 26 months! Aren't boys fun! Luckily they are so cute or else it wouldn't be worth all their naughtiness!
Oh, that is the worst age for church! He is so cute though! I hope you guys are doing good...we are planning on being there in December for Christmas. I hope we can see you if you aren't out of town!
My parents live on Brown and Lindsay near Mountain View HS. The neighborhood is called Kensington Groves. Where do you guys live? Aren't you further out east? What do you mean "squeeze us in"? Of course we will have to hang out. Maybe we can go on a double date or something...
Hey you!
I got your cute comment... Of COURSE you are still on "the list" :o) I think we're almost to 12 families. Won't that be a blast??? We'll keep you posted!
I remember waiting for the days Kennedy could go to nursery. It was long and painful. And now she is in, church is heavenly!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you guys when you come up. It will be fun to get the kids together again. See soon!
How was the house? Never heard back from you... did you find your phone? Fun times this week...have fun this weekend...
I am trying to enjoy everyday, while Evan is a baby. I know all to well what a good baby can bring later! Though they are soo darling and sooo wonderful, they can be little energy suckers! So exciting that Truman is starting nursery, hopefully you won't now get a calling that is just as fun as dealing with Truman at church;)
How funny is that! He is a doll. Jaxyn could teach him a thing or two!! Boys are so much fun with their imagination and curiosity!!
Hey I went private so send me your e-mail address ashlake@gmail.com!
I don't know if everyone just has videos of their whole family laying around. Luckily, I'll post some of the footage from our new show: "The Jarvii: It's Complicated"
Post a Comment