Friday, June 27, 2008

Bu-Bye for now

I haven't posted for awhile because Greg and I have been jet-setting. We just got home from BEAUTIFUL San Diego for a get away with NO KIDS!! Of course I forgot my camera, so when I get the pics from a few friends from the weekend, I will post them. Now we have been home for a few days and are off to Utah for two weeks. First Greg's parent's house in Hooper, then down to St. George with my parents. Reese is so excited she woke up this morning and said "Mom, this is it! St. George and Utah today!" (St. George is my parent's house, and Utah is Greg's parent's house....don't ask, we don't know why!)So, my posts will be few and far between...but I'm sure it will be because we are having so much dang fun!

12 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Have fun. I will miss ya. We will get together when you get back in town. Love ya!

Devon and Brooke said...

just for the record - the previous comment was made by devon - he can't get enough of E! reality shows - :) have fun on your trip!

Boo and Sara said...

Wish I was going to Utah. Have fun and call me when you get back. Hopefully you don't forget your camera. :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Love summer and all the trips it entails. Hope you are having a blast. Can't wait to see some pic's!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

have fun visiting family! it'll be a great two weeks! hope you have a great time! i have been watching lots of tv, which shows do you like? luckily i'll be 36 weeks on the fourth and will probably go off bed rest!! keep in touch!!

C and T Orvin said...

Love the short post...I was just thinking that i should write something like that since we have been gone for like forever !!! :) Can't wait to get back and get in the groove with out pool dates :) Have fun. My phone died today when I was talking to you. Sorry - It should be recharged by now - Tiff

AMY MICHELLE said...

Kort, I am so jealous you guys are going to Ohio. Spencer will be there for the game on the 30th also. I am just the lucky mom that gets to stay home;)

ashley said...

hmmmm I am jealous!

Holly said...

sooo ... where are the pics??

Schmid Family said...

We actually leave this afternoon. John will be back on Sunday and I will be there until Wed. How was your trip. I hope that all is well with your family.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Hey Kort I sent your outfit today. Should be there in 3-4 days. As you will notice I struggled a little at the post office with the packaging;) There should be a paper taped to the back of the package, let me know if it's not there and let me know when you get the package. Thanks!!!!!

C and T Orvin said...

Ummm...so you are back now! Looking for some sign of life here on your blog! Heeeeheee! :) See ya soon -