Monday, July 21, 2008


Ready for a LONG road trip!
As a side note: I only took about 10 pictures the entire two weeks we were there. I am terrible! I didn't take ONE picture of my kids on the 4th of July. I am hoping someone else might have in my family! So, here are the FEW pictures that I did get! Our trip was great. Lots of time with family and friends. The kids had fun with their grandparents and we had fun with all of our siblings. Thanks to everyone for hosting us. It is nice to be home again.

4 comments:

tammy said...

Hate those trips home. It's always fun and exciting getting there but on the way home it's just not the same. I bet it does feel nice being home again and sleeping in your own bed (that is the best). Sorry we didn't get to see you. You were busy but we were crazy busy too. We love you, we'll see you next time.

snow family said...

That is a classic picture! Just sit back and enjoy the ride. We loved seeing you and your kids!! We miss you all soo much and reallyl wish you still lived close. By the way.. reese's "pier 1 comment" is hilarious! Where does she come up with this stuff? Love ya. Rach & Dave.

Ginocchio Family said...

Glad that you survived your road trip! I wish I could have been there for Alesha's shower! It will be fun to see you guys at the reunion!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun. Your kids are darling! Talk to Sara and lets figure out a day that you guys can come play.
PS How was the shower?????