FINALLY!! I've been waiting for over a year for you to get this on!! They're beautiful!!! I can't believe how much reese has changed into a little girl and trueman is so cute! I am so glad you guys are happy in AZ! We want to join you guys!!! Anyways I can't wait to add you to my blog and keep checking in on you! We miss you guys! Wish we lived down the block from you!
Cute pictures! Your blog looks great! Enjoy the warm sun in Arizona. It is snowy and cold here and I am starting to get Spring Fever and it's not even close to spring here!
Kortney, your kids are beautiful! Reese is so grown up and gorgeous! I love those baby blues of Truman too! I am so excited about your blog! It looks great! I hope you are loving Arizona and the great weather! Tell Greg "Hello" from us! We miss you guys!
4 comments:
FINALLY!! I've been waiting for over a year for you to get this on!! They're beautiful!!! I can't believe how much reese has changed into a little girl and trueman is so cute! I am so glad you guys are happy in AZ! We want to join you guys!!! Anyways I can't wait to add you to my blog and keep checking in on you! We miss you guys! Wish we lived down the block from you!
Cute pictures! Your blog looks great! Enjoy the warm sun in Arizona. It is snowy and cold here and I am starting to get Spring Fever and it's not even close to spring here!
Kort nice job on the blog. Very cute. It helps to have cute kids. I am so glad that you guys are in AZ. Call me and we can get together soon.
Kortney, your kids are beautiful! Reese is so grown up and gorgeous! I love those baby blues of Truman too! I am so excited about your blog! It looks great! I hope you are loving Arizona and the great weather! Tell Greg "Hello" from us! We miss you guys!
Love,
Lindsey Swensen
Post a Comment