Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here it goes....

Meet The Mannings...

Greg: LOVES Ohio State ANYTHING, watches "P.T.I." and "The Office", is a good listener, has an uncanny way of making everyone laugh...all the time, great dentist, loves his kids (and they love him), is hard working, unassuming, and loves ME!

Kortney: The finder of all lost things (for Reese AND Greg!), loves/hates to scrapbook (jury still out), "game night" planner, always happy to listen and "Dr. Phil" you, a happy person(most of the time), not a good secret keeper, a very loyal friend, not a great dieter, loves her family more than anything.

Reese (3 yrs): Talks all the time, full of questions, very girl-y, obsessed with lip gloss, eager learner, extremely forgiving, has a contagious laugh, loves to dance, afraid of anyone with face paint-or white gloves, genuinely happy and loving always, quite sassy!

Truman (1 yr): 2nd set of blue eyes that have won my heart...dad's were 1st, sweetest little boy, loves his sister, very smiley, learning to walk, likes cheerios, pulls hair, attention getter, chubby, squeezable, ticklish, makes us all happy!

1 comments:

Laurie Gustafson said...

Kortney-
I was so excited to see that you have a blog when I read Amy's today! I have a blog but it is private, so send me your email and I will invite you. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well in Arizona. Send me an email when you get a chance.
gustafson.laurie@gmail.com