Monday, July 21, 2008

Over the river and through the woods....

To all our Grandma's houses we went!!! Here are a few pics from our trip to Utah.




Baby Leighton (who was born 9 weeks premature) to my brother Davis and sis-in-law Rachael. Lucky for me I was there to see her soon after her birth. She is an angel. She was 2 lbs. 7 oz. at birth, but is growing like a little weed daily! We are so happy to have her join our family. We love you, little peanut! :)

8 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Wow, amazing that babies can be born so small and yet have everything be okay! Pretty cool that you were there to see your beautiful niece. Glad to hear she is growing like a weed!

We need to come see you, there is a practice we are interested in that is somewhere in or around Phoenix, it is my relatives practice. Who knows, but it would be cool to see you.

Devon and Brooke said...

she is tiny - hope she is doing great - can you believe that dev and greg have talked more recently than us?!? love you - miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I am dying laughing right now. Bummer that you didn't get to chat longer :-( I bet you can't wait to chat it up again with good ol' Davey. All I ask is that you make sure that I am present for the next convo with popcorn in hand :-) Love it. August sounds great......we'll figure it out.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I had no idea rachel was pregnant! Tell her congrats! She is beautiful! I can't believe what a miracle that is! I hope she is doing well. I am glad you got had a good time with family!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Congrats about the house! Can't wait to hear more about it. I will keep you posted if we ever come out. I imagine it would be sometime after the new year if it happens:)

Linds said...

so happy your back! i look forward to reading your blog..:) i love that pic of truman kicking back in the car seat! ha!

C and T Orvin said...

ummm...1st off I think I know where Truman gets his clumsiness!!! heehheeee!!!
Oh my heck! can we say tiny baby! how sweet! She is a for sure blessing.
Miss you guys...hope your leg is getting better...try not to do too much...I hear you are acting like it never happened. Praying during sacrement and all. :)
I ordered the owl outfit from your friend. Should be here soon - She said to send the check with yours but I mailed it with my other bills. Just in case she asks. - Later Gator - Tiff

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like she is doing good!! thank goodness for advanced medical care these days!