

This week our garbage disposal took a big dump so we had to get a new one. Buying it was very easy, but installing it would be another story. When we aren't sure how to install a certain item, our new motto has become "Mike will know how!" Our good friend Mike is pretty much a know-it-all for just about anything. And don't be fooled by the picture...Greg and Casey were there for moral support only!!! (Just teasing, Greg, I know you helped! That victory lap around the house saying 'Mike is almost done' was extremely helpful!)So, Mike saves the day again :)
Islas Baby Blessing
10 years ago
4 comments:
So where exactly is Casey's hand in that top picture?
Mike enjoys being able to help and I enjoy the excuse to make you guys hangout with us.
Hey now...never underestimate the moral support of watching people work! It takes a lot of patience just standing there and letting other people do things that I could do...but decide to give others the opportunity! Mike should really thank me for allowing him the opportunity on all these projects. Even though it continues to be hard...I will continue being a moral support anytime. By the way...any project that only requires one trip to Home Depot is one awesome project!
Casey
We just had a similar experience a week or two ago, it's on my blog too. Those darn disposals!
Post a Comment