Thursday, April 2, 2009

Too MUCH...Too LITTLE....

Too much has happened since my last post 4 months ago, and there is too little time to blog about everything! I am trying to be better at keeping my family updated on our life here in sunny AZ, so here's to my new start in the blogging business! Cross your fingers :) Here are a few highlights...


Truman turned TWO!! He was such a happy camper on his birthday! Lots of fun friends, food, family, and presents! It was a fun day!



Just a couple pics of the kids, however can't figure out how to turn them upside! Sorry for the stiff neck I am giving you while you look at them!


Trum helping Greg with the yard work...thought this picture was so cute!

11 comments:

snow family said...

Yay... Korts back! Glad to FINALLY see a post :) We miss your little ones (and you too!).

Schmid Family said...

As always your family is cute as ever. I can't believe Truman is 2 Happy Birthday Truman. How are you guys?

Kyle & Jamie said...

Hey I can't say anything I have been just as bad. I want to come with mom and dad to celebrate reese's B-day. We'll see. Love talking to you on the phone. Tell Truman,"Addy says Hi"

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are alive! Are you still loving your new house? Your kids are adorable. I can't wait to see what you post next week.....wink, wink. This is my way of trying to guilt you into updating!

Steph said...

Wow!! I am impressed that you updated! Yay!! You guys look great..look forward to seeing more! Love ya!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Hey Kort, I am glad to see you didn't give up blogging. I am jealous of that GREEN lawn!!!! Haven't seen anything like it for a looong time.

Oh, your kids are so cute, is Truman really two? CRAZY! Before we know it they will be in high school and we will be asking what happened to the time.

We miss you guys, and still have a hard time not seeing you when we go to Utah. Well if you get the urge to visit OHIO in the next two years you will have a place to stay! Can't believe we will be back there in two months! It makes me a little sick to think about being students again.

Christa said...

Yes you and Aubree should meet in Scottsdale!!! I am staying in Scottsdale until thursday. We need to meet up.... In fact I'll just call you!

Anonymous said...

I second that motion, Christa and Kort! Let me know when and where. I am definitely always up for friends food, shopping......and more food :0). You have my number so give me a call!

Morgan said...

We found you! Send me your e-mail address and Ill invite you to see our blog morganbarton00@gmail.com

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Ahhhh my neck! That hurt soooo bad ;)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Courtney! I miss you! I just wanted to see how you guys are doing. We need to meet up sometime in St George. Loved the update and your family is growing up so fast. Hope all is well! Love ya!